Today I was trying to figure out how to sort a set of list item elements alphabetically using JQuery. Seems simple enough but after searching around I couldn’t find any ready made solution. The best I could find was JQuery Table Sort (which is a nice sorting package but not what I was looking for). [...]
Tag Archives | dom
Follow @lostincode on Twitter
- JQuery sort() February 11, 2009
- SDWebImage fixed width cell images November 20, 2011
- Error calling method on NPObject! February 12, 2009
- PHP5 Email Validation February 10, 2009
- Getting Upcoming Birthdays From MySQL March 31, 2009
- Creating the bouncy/zoom image effect in the KickStarter iOS app April 25, 2013
- Creating a pull to refresh animation like the popular Vine iOS app April 21, 2013
- Creating a log in view controller for your app in iOS5 with a PHP backend (1/2) May 31, 2012
- Lighttpd – url rewrite and query string QSA May 20, 2012
- PHP: Handle comma separated input February 21, 2012
- someone: Select Objective-c Class and give it a name of Log...
- Menashe Ungar: Apple will reject your app if you request an email...
- someoneinneed: this could be perfect...can you please make a part...
- Sankaet Pathak: https://github.com/rs/SDWebImage/wiki/How-is-SDWeb...
- Su Samples: Wild Tangent Games. I have had problems with my c...