One of the first things I was curious about when I started using Lighttpd was url-rewrites. On apache mod_rewrites you can use the [QSA] flag to allow for the query string after your new urls. Here is the equivalent in lighttpd. This would go in your lighttpd.conf file which is usually located in /etc/lighttpd/lighttpd.conf on [...]
A few weeks back I ran into a rather odd situation when trying to load an xml file via Actionscript across multiple domains. No matter what I did, it would not load! Typical way to resolve this is to put a crossdomain.xml granting access to the swf host location right? Well, if you’re planning on [...]
Follow @lostincode on Twitter
- JQuery sort() February 11, 2009
- SDWebImage fixed width cell images November 20, 2011
- Error calling method on NPObject! February 12, 2009
- PHP5 Email Validation February 10, 2009
- Getting Upcoming Birthdays From MySQL March 31, 2009
- Creating the bouncy/zoom image effect in the KickStarter iOS app April 25, 2013
- Creating a pull to refresh animation like the popular Vine iOS app April 21, 2013
- Creating a log in view controller for your app in iOS5 with a PHP backend (1/2) May 31, 2012
- Lighttpd – url rewrite and query string QSA May 20, 2012
- PHP: Handle comma separated input February 21, 2012
- someone: Select Objective-c Class and give it a name of Log...
- Menashe Ungar: Apple will reject your app if you request an email...
- someoneinneed: this could be perfect...can you please make a part...
- Sankaet Pathak: https://github.com/rs/SDWebImage/wiki/How-is-SDWeb...
- Su Samples: Wild Tangent Games. I have had problems with my c...